docWikis

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Tue Oct 18 08:01:14 EDT 2005

As a new Rev. user, I get a LOT from reading this list! But you know
what, I'm not sure that it's worth my time, at least the way that I am
doing it now. I need to find a more efficient way to manage this list.
Transforming this list into a docwiki seems like it has merit.

I ambiguous about the friendly bantering that goes on between members...
It is very useful in that you can "feel" the personalities coming out to
play. On the other hand when I'm trying to follow an issue that I'm
having a problem with at the moment, it gets in the way. How can I have
it both ways? I want it both ways!

Sometimes, I know I've read the answer to my problem before (in this
list) but I can't seem to find it. And then sometimes an answer never
really comes... (Do all Windows users have a CR/LF problem when printing
scripts or am I alone in this issue?)

Long live the list (until something better comes along.)

Dave