POP with REV ?

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 22:42:48 EDT 2005

>I understand why you'd initially hope for direct support within Rev - but
>given the availability of two excellent Open Source, well supported
>alternatives, I don't think it's anything to be concerned about; if
>anything, I prefer having the Open Source versions, since it let me build
>in a couple of personal variations to the library when I used it.

I'd like to point out something in regards to libPop3 (as well as all the
other libraries I've written to date) - they are in the "Public Domain" and
not "Open Source" I do not like the restrictions and licensing needed for
"Open Source".

I don't know what the licensing for Sarah's library is, but I'm sure she has
it marked on her website or in the download.