ANN: Constellation Script & Property Editor 1.0.0 Released

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Mon Oct 17 21:23:20 EDT 2005

Congratulations on the Release of Constellation 1.0 Jerry!

Testimonial:
I have used this product during the public pre-release phase as the
face of Transcript.  I have been impressed with Jerry's dedication to
fixing bugs and adding suggested features --sometimes within hours of
the report.  That's customer service!

I spend 99% of my programming time in the Constellation script
editor.  I like it a lot, and it keeps getting better.  I am not a
professional programmer --I only use DreamCard at this point.
However, I have found Jerry's Gadget Suite to be a real help while
programming in Revolution.

I am glad I got involved early and I anticipate a growing delight
with each new future release.

Thanks and keep up the good work Jerry!

Dennis Brown