Constellation's Great, But the Rev IDE Doesn't Suck

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 21:11:06 EDT 2005

Dan,
  I, for one, think you are being way too kind to the Rev IDE. The
debugger opens at random sizes. Buttons and bits of buttons float
around the script editor. Opening the Variable Watcher opens the Object
Inspector (on top of the VW window on my system). The Variable Watcher
doesn't watch variables reliably (the clickLine is a particular problem
in my work). Hard to believe a Version 2.x product could have so many
basic "flaws and rough edges and quirks".
 Go Jerry, go!
 Paul Looney