Ann: uRIPides

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Oct 17 17:12:30 EDT 2005

All-

Well, there hasn't been any recent activity on the RIP circuit, so I
threw together a RIP property editor plugin as a somewhat more complex
version of the simple one that Richard Gaskin put together a while
back. You can edit the uRIP properties of any object with this: stack,
card, or control and also create updateInfoURL files ready to be
uploaded to a web location.

In addition, this includes what I believe are the first real-world
applications of RIP properties: a button to allow for update checking
(and a button to copy this to the topStack); and a button to permit
creation of new mainStacks with some RIP properties already filled in
and ready for editing.

revOnline under my user space (mwieder) and in the RIP files area on
yahoo ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/revInterop/ ).

Of course, mostly it was just an excuse to use Yet Another Pun.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net