revDocWiki

david bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon Oct 17 08:12:42 EDT 2005

On 17 Oct 2005, at 12:45, Marielle Lange wrote:

> Anybody to keep an eye on my wiki during that time

Sure I know TikiWiki pretty well by now - can you give me admin
access so i can turn off those smileys :)

>> I did find this http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
>> page=SoftwareRevolution, but felt that it wasn't quite what I was
>> looking for.
>
> In what sense?
>
> These page are meant to serve exactly the same purpose  you propose.
> http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
> page=RevolutionSnippetTips
> http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
> page=ProgrammingXtalk
> http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
> page=TutorialsTeachers
>
> I agree, this is a bit burried down, there is too much content on
> this wiki...
>
>> So, I've set up a wiki at http://revdocwiki.wikispaces.org/ .

Hmmm... three TikiWiki sites out there, and another wiki. Is it
really necessary to set up another site - setting up is easy -
maintenance another thing. Another example of the "revolutionary
approach" to collaboration perhaps :) Could we not all work on the
same wiki - said hopefully :)

NB - having some regular crashes with XML parsing in 2.6.1. For
instance I can parse TikiWiki pages from www.openpartnership.net, but
testing on http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
page=RevolutionSnippetTips appears to crash Rev.

Has anything changed?