ANN: Constellation Script & Property Editor 1.0.0 Released

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Oct 17 00:27:33 EDT 2005

Jerry,

If I could write 31,300 lines of Thanks, I'd do it!!!! I remember
falling in love with Rev when I first understood mchttpd.mc and
realized the power of xTalk... now I think is the second time, not
only Constellation but the whole plugin suite is a must-have addition
to everyone!!! The easy of use, everything is just there, properties,
preview, code all in one nice window, I just can't leave the
editor... it's always open, it's always there!

Jerry, many thanks for this wonderfull program, I am more productive
than ever, my workflow now is like a gently river where everything
flows togheter and not as it was before, my workflow before
constellation seemed a waterfall with rocks and obstacles where
although everything flowed in the same direction some bumps where
expected (hated going from inspector to code editor and switching
lots of palletes.)

To all the readers, if you guys are not using Jerry Daniels tools you
don't know what you're missing (an is lots of fun!). Its not only
usefull, it even looks pretty!

Cheers and thanks
andre