Revolution back to HyperCard

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Sun Oct 16 21:16:04 EDT 2005

>Thank you guys for posting the find script for message box. I've been trying
>to get that done for a year. Now for a related question. In hypercard you
>could build a standalone which included a message box. Can this be
>done in Rev?
>
>Jack

Sorry, I don't know. Someone else will.

It's too bad you've been trying to do this for more than a year. This
is one of the ways that Rev could be more friendly to the less
knowledgeable users. That script, or something like it, should be
native to Rev.

And thanks again to Sarah for telling me about the script, on this
list, a few months ago.

Tim