Need help with Revolution!

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Oct 16 20:15:19 EDT 2005

Kevin.....

Thanks for your interest in my book.

You can order the eBook version of my book from the following URL:

http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech/tech1_speedthought.html

You'll get an immediate download of a SmartEBook, which is explained
on that page and which means, among other things, that any time I
update the book -- which I've done twice in the past few weeks --
you'll automatically be given the option of downloading  the new
version next time you open the book on your system.