ANN: New Website for TAOO

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Oct 16 20:07:24 EDT 2005

Dennis.....

Gawd, do I hope you're wrong about the parallel with FOrth! :-D

Forth and LISP are the only two programming languages I ever
attempted to learn and just gave up on. If TAOO is like Forth, I'm
going to go back to programming in object assembler. It'll be less
painful.

(Just kidding. At least mostly.)

Dan

http://www.shafermedia.com