ANN: New Website for TAOO

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Oct 16 20:05:45 EDT 2005

OK I registered, logged in, and edited the opening portion of "What
Make TAOO Interesting?" Read it over and see if it is still accurate.
I think you'll agree it reads better.

The second item on that page starts "TAOO's goal is provide
information at your fingertips." I tried to add a comment to that but
the COmment link doesn't appear to me to do anything and I didn't
want to rewrite it without a discussion. But I don't think this is
TAOO's goal. I think TAOO's goal is "to make it possible for you to
create applications that provide users with information at their
fingertips." Yes?

Dan