OT: Wikis

david bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sun Oct 16 10:26:15 EDT 2005

I have been using TikiWiki for nearly two years now - but lack the
functionality of web services that I had with Zope which means it is
harder to integrate the wiki into the Rev environment without some
hacking. MoinMoin is good too. The only wiki's that I know of other
than these which support Rest methods that can be accessed for Rev's
post / get http methods are Java based:

     - http://www.cocoondev.org/daisy/features.html
     - http://del.icio.us/fortyfoxes/Wiki

On 16 Oct 2005, at 06:34, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> <start my favorite tools besides rev>
>
> We see frequent mention of wikis here... if you haven't tried it or
> just getting started with wiki's PMWiki is absolutely fabulous in
> terms of flexibility, easy of admin and online support. 100% PHP
> but you don't have to know a drop of PHP to get it up and running.

> On Oct 15, 2005, at 6:17 PM, MisterX wrote:
>

>>  so im redoing my web site
>> in a more flexible environmnt - wiki - which hopefully will be
>> more inviting and clearer to the reader.

And let me know if you get the authentication / session management
working within rev for tikiwiki - had a few brief goes over the last
year and failed.