Rev vs. AJAX...Or Web-Aware Apps vs. Web Apps

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Oct 16 01:06:09 EDT 2005

Mark,

I don't doubt Scott's sincerity at all.  Nor do I doubt Chipp's or Dan's
or ...

That's part of my argument: They're not the people likely to be seduced by
the persuasive technology.

I'm in agreement with Chipp re: the 'copying the Masters' philosophy:
except that Microsoft doesn't begin to be a 'master' in an artistic sense,
and, secondly, I've not seen anyone offer proof that Microsoft's target
audience ever moves on.

It's a crutch.  Or, can someone demonstrate that it is not?

I'm open-minded, whether via philosophic means or the existence of
numerous holes in the conical cranium remains to be seen... @;-)

Judy