Hello science in TAOO

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Oct 14 23:59:28 EDT 2005

Leaving aside for the moment the fact that there's a lot in this demo
that just doesn't work, the question I'd ask you to answer is: where,
specifically, is TAOO in all of this? Show me the library (there
isn't one as far as I can tell) or the code or the objects that
comprise TAOO and explain how their availability made this project
easier or better or faster or more reusable.