Rev vs. AJAX...Or Web-Aware Apps vs. Web Apps

david bovill david at openpartnership.net
Fri Oct 14 14:10:04 EDT 2005

What would be useful here would be to have an open source freelance
and company developer and resource - much more than just a few
individuals and companies listed on a web site and email list .... if
you need it fixed and Dan gets stomped well these guys can pick up
the pieces and send the flowers?