"Andre's all-Rev Web server"

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Oct 14 12:26:43 EDT 2005

On Oct 14, 2005, at 11:18 AM, Jon Seymour wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to all for such an informative list. Someone mentioned
> "Andre's all-Rev Web server"...sounds fascinating and of interest
> to me...will someone point me in the right direction for more on this?
>
> With appreciation,
>
> Jon

Jon,

can I point you to a direction! I can!!!! I have tons of inside
information on Andre web-server! :-D

I am in the process of rebuilding my homepage, it is very deprecated
right now, there you'll be able to download the latest webserver,
I've built maybe four completly different webservers in rev, I'll put
them all available (including the one I think is the best) with
comments and stuff, just allow me to put things up. If you're needing
it right now, send me an email off list and I'll send you the stacks
as attachemnts.

Cheers
andre