Rev vs. AJAX...Or Web-Aware Apps vs. Web Apps

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Oct 13 19:10:12 EDT 2005

I guess I've gotten to a place where I ignore (as in don't even see)
those animated ads any more. They don't bother me enough to miss the
Flash content that i do like.

But your point is well taken as well. Flash isn't 100% ubiquitous.
Neither, for that matter, is JavaScript.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html