StandAlone that saves

Ronald Zellner zellner at tamu.edu
Thu Oct 13 12:44:18 EDT 2005

I have the basics on this OK- I have a stack that I want the end user
to be able to update.

I have a "Splash Screen" stack that opens the main stack and that is
what I use to create the standalone.

  I don't get the Rev icon on the Mac app file (have it selected in
the standalone settings)

On the PC side, I get a folder with the two files:  SplashScreen.exe
and MainStack.rev

I'm using Rev2.6.1    I don't get the Rev Icons, I get generic icons
for both (with Rev 2.5 and 2.6 I get the icons, but the other problem
is still there).

Functionally, everything works with the OSX standalone, the problem
is with the Windows:

The main problem is when the .exe file is opened it produces an error
message:

       "The application or DLL   C:\...............\MainStack.rev is
not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your
installation disk."

When I click 'OK' the stack opens fine, works properly, and saves
properly, just produces the same error each time it is opened.

It didn't do this in previous versions so it may be something changed
in the stack or the standalone settings.  Whatever it is, I can't
find it.  Any insights?

Ron