Export Forced Line Break (soft returns) to XML

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Oct 12 05:55:27 EDT 2005

Thanks Jeanne.. you got it... replacing "cr" with "numToChar(13)"
works... duh.. I thought CR char(13) on the mac... of course it does
if you save with "file:" and not "binfile:"

So in BBedit I clearly now have char(10) at the end of lines in
versions and char(13) at the end of every verse...

:-/) unfortunately InDesign doesn't get it... XML import brings in
*all* line breaks as hard paragraph returns...

but... that's not Rev's problem...

tks
skts