insert data into database problem

Supote Songthammawat supote.songthammawat at netgalileo.com
Mon Oct 10 23:28:47 EDT 2005

Dear Sir,

        I have  some problem about insert data by sql into database. Why
I can't not to insert into database? When I press button save  it will
occur :

1 (Create PersonSysID) : u just add [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive
Server Enterprise] The name "khunnawut" is illegal in this context. Only
constant, constant expressions, or variables allowed here. Column names
are illegal. record into DB

 My script below of save button below:

put revDataFromQuery (,return, tID, "SELECT MAX(personSysID) FROM
PERSON_TABLE") into tNewEnPersonSysIds

  answer tNewEnPersonSysIds

  if tNewEnPersonSysIds is empty then
    put 1 into tNewEnPersonSysIds
  else
    put tNewEnPersonSysIds + 1 into tNewEnPersonSysIds
  end if

  answer tNewEnPersonSysIds

  put tNewEnPersonSysIds into tNewPersonSysIds
  put fld "FirstName" into tFirstName
  put fld "LastName" into tLastName
  put fld "MiddleName" into tMiddleName
  put text of fld "DateofBirth" into tDateofBirth
  put 1 into tPersonTitleCode
  put the hilitedButtonName of group "Identification" into tGenderCode
  put 1 into tDeceasedIndicator
  put 1 into tOrganDonorIndicator
  put 1 into tMultipleBirthIndicator

  put tNewPersonSysIds, tFirstName, tLastName, tMiddleName,
tDateofBirth, tPersonTitleCode, \
      tGenderCode, tDeceasedIndicator, tOrganDonorIndicator,
tMultipleBirthIndicator into tPersonEntTbl

  put "INSERT INTO PERSON_TABLE(personSysID, firstName, lastName, " \
      &&  "middleName, dateOfBirth, personTitleCode, genderCode,
deceasedIndicator, " \
      && "organDonorIndicator, multipleBirthIndicator) VALUES
("&tPersonEntTbl&")" into tSql

  revExecuteSQL tID, tSql

  answer "1 (Create PersonSysID) : u just add "&the result&" record into DB"

I think I must convert to unidecode before insert , correct?
Please suggest me to solve this problem. Thank you very much.
Urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,
Supote