libCGI?

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Oct 12 12:26:26 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm looking to get Rev-CGI up and running. Sounds like Rodney Tamblin's
libCGI stack would be useful, but all the links for it are dead. Does
anyone have a copy available?

Also, I know my (external) web server is Linux based, while my internal
testing server is OSX server. I mostly want to determine what engine I
need to place on my Linux server. Pointers? Should I download the
entire Linux installation and pull the engine out to upload to my
server?

Also - many thanks to Jacqueline Landman Gay and HyperActive software
for the nice CGI tutorial pages. Very helpful.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.