Accumulating message box

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 02:42:20 EDT 2005

Do you mean the Rev msg box?

--try
put "this is a fine line"
put "another fine line I've gotten us into " & return & msg
put "...compared to the one below me" & return & msg

--or
global gAppendedMsgs
put "" into gAppendMgs

put "this is a fine line"
put return & msg & return after gAppendedMsgs

put "another fine line I've gotten us into "
put return & msg & return after gAppendedMsgs

put "...compared to the one ABOVE me"
put return & msg & return after gAppendedMsgs
put gAppendMsgs
put "" into gAppendMgs  --unless you want to append msg to the appended msgs

Jim Ault
Las Vegas