Constellation users?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Oct 11 14:44:44 EDT 2005

If you're a Mac user, then IMO, it's a 'must have.' As a PC user, I've
been using the inspector gadget for over a year, and can honestly say
it's the most used plugin in my arsenal (well, maybe tied with altArchive).

Constellation the script editor, for the most part works great on PC,
but I think there are still a couple of tweaks yet to go. I frequently
fire it up to use some of it's more special features. For instance, the
ability to create 'script folders' for a single object script is
invaluable. It's really great for library scripts which can get quite
long. You can effectively 'drag-drop' your handlers and functions into
script folders which can be expanded/collapsed with a single mouseClick.

Jerry works on Macs mostly, but has a PC right there on his desk with
him. Most of the beta testers (AFAIK) are on Mac as well, so it's been
really 'put through the ringer' on THAT platform.

The best feature about Constellation, is the support. Anytime I point
out a problem to Jerry and have a replicable recipe, it gets fixed--
usually within 24 hours. Just can't beat that kind of service :-)

-Chipp