Combine Command

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 11 11:54:18 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

     When I use tab as a secondary delimiter with the Combine
command, the key of each element is placed before each element's
contents.  But if each element has many lines, and assuming the array
has been combined using return as the primary delimiter, the key is
only placed before the first line of each element's contents.  If I'm
creating an index or some sort of relational database, it would be
nice to place the key before every line.  Is there a slick way of
doing this, or must I resort to a repeat loop?

     Regards,

         Gregory