[OT] Microsoft Office's New UI Blazes Some New Trails for Us

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Oct 10 15:11:22 EDT 2005

Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox newsletter today is about the new "results
oriented user experience" being developed by Microsoft for its
bloated Office product line.

I provide my thoughts and links at http://www.eclecticity.com/.
3c65da4c in case anyone cares or wants to discuss it there.

It looks to me at first blush like Microsoft gets this one close to
right. Quite nice.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html