Help with text-menu script

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Sun Oct 9 13:21:17 EDT 2005

I have had strange troubles trying to implement a primitive text-menu in the menus  of a highly elaborated stack. It shall contain basic styles: plain. bold,italic and underline, + fonts, sizes and colors. I have suceeded in implementing the  last three. in an item 1-item 2 format, - and adding the 4 styles separately: plain,bold,italic,underline/ both before and after the three other groups, - in such a way that all have been functioning for a few hours. But suddenly the styles items disappear, and only the three groups remains. I have tried to re-use elements of the revMenus (all too complex)  text-menu  script, but the same vanishing occured. Can somebody supply a stable script to use in the menu-builders editor, for such a relatively simple menu ?
P.S. I am grateful for the fine advices I have received from this group, to previous questions
Kresten Bjerg
(www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg)