Stack Switching Question

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Oct 6 12:41:39 EDT 2005

I, for one, hope it doesn't dissapear, as I use 'delete stack' quite
often. It's the only sure-fire way to make sure a stack is closed, and
I'd have to rewrite many, many stacks if it went away.

It's unfortunately named, and could certainly use a better synonym. But
it does 'delete a stack from memory' as it says. Once you get the hang
of it, and know to never use it on subStacks, it's not too bad.