Early Update Pack

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Thu Oct 6 10:24:15 EDT 2005

Jesse,

Not sure if you've gotten a response to this or not, so I'll chime
in.  And someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

The early update pack is nothing more than an early subscription
renewal of your Rev license.  You could call it the "early bird
special".  Because you're purchasing it *before* your subscription
ends, you get an extra discount off the regular price.  It doesn't
have anything to do with getting early access to bug fixes and new
features.  That comes with the purchase of the enterprise license.

If you need more info, I'm sure someone at RunRev can answer your
questions if you e-mail them.

Chris

On Oct 5, 2005, at 7:32 PM, Jesse Sng wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm curious about what's the advantage of the Early Update Pack for
> Rev Studio. As a developer who's delivering a project, is it
> advantageous to sign up for it?
>
> I guess what I'm trying to figure out is whether the Early Update
> allows me to tap in early into bug fixes or is this more to tap
> into early releases of new features? When bringing a new system
> online, I would rather take more bug fixes and less new features so
> I'm not sure if this is for me or not.
>
> Perhaps someone who's on the programme might want to comment on
> this. Thanks.
>

> Jesse Sng

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally