Stack Switching Question again

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Oct 5 11:58:19 EDT 2005

But you can still just refer to the data stack..

repeat with n = 1 to the number of cds in stack "dataStack"
   repeat for each line L in fld "somedata" of cd n of stack "dataStack"
     if L is whatImAfter then
        doSomethingWith L
     end if
   end repeat
end repeat

the point being that you can refer to, and work with any part of of
your data stack without ever having to go to it.

Also bear in mind that refering to customProperties is many, many
times faster than refering to the contents of fields.

Cheers,

Mark