Some Foolish questions

Fred Giannetto fgiannet at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:42:23 EDT 2005

Hello,

1) I switched to -tShortfall because I was not seeing a negative value.  The
result is the same whether I have -tShortfall or tShortfall.  Do you get
negative values to appear in your fields?

2) When I hit the previous button the record stays on the current record.  I
can go forward successfully, hit previous button (nothing happens), and then
go forward again successfully.  I can only get to the first entry again by
refreshing the SQL.  I am using the button exactly as it is shown in the
video example.

Thank you
All best Always
Fred