Return key not working properly.

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Tue Oct 4 10:40:09 EDT 2005

On Oct 4, 2005, at 6:10 AM, Thornton, John wrote:

> Anyone that saw my last post will know that I am a beginner so it
> could be that I'm missing something really basic, but I don't think
> so.  When I try to edit a "Script" for a stack/card/button, the
> "Return" key only works intermittently!  It frequently seems to turn
> itself off totally (within the script window).  I run Linux Redhat
> 7.3.  Has anyone had a similar problem?

I've seen exactly the same thing recently in OSX, though I have no idea
why. It is like the script window just begins ignoring the return key.
A couple of times, I've switched away from Rev and tested the return
key in another application, just to ensure that my keyboard was
working. I don't remember this particular problem in earlier versions
of Rev, and I've used it since the original beta.

Maybe something in the frontscripts? I'll check that if I see it again.

OSX.3.9, Rev 2.6
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.