making a popup insert text.

Thornton, John John.Thornton at gb.mahle.com
Mon Oct 3 07:06:27 EDT 2005

Bob,
Don't worry about being "really basic", I also have the same problem in that I can't access revonline from my machine.  I also have a really basic question, being new to Revolution...

How do I query the state of a CheckBoxes in a Button's script, which is on the same card.  Please can you enlighten me with the syntax.  I have tried

if hilite of Check "AFR" = "true" then answer "You ticked AFR"

"AFR" is the name of the CheckBox.  I have attached v. basic script if anyone could take a couple of mins to show me where I am going wrong.

Regards

John Thornton
MAHLE Powertrain Ltd.
Design Analysis

Costin House, St. James Mill Road, Northampton, United Kingdom, NN5 5TZ
Phone: +44 870 157 3109  Fax: +44 870 157 3103

john.thornton at gb.mahle.com   http://www.mahle.com