Random Questions?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 01:21:53 EDT 2005

Very true... " resets at the end of every handler"  New users may not
understand 'scope',  and this behavior.
My *caution* was really directed at those who WILL write long handlers
because it is easier than figuring out functions and procedures.

Most people working with fields construct something to do with repeats and
lines in a field or container, and perhaps arrays and custom properties.
The confusion comes when 'lines' are not 'lines' and 'items' are not 'items'
AND your code sure looks like it is right.

Your comment is appreciated.  Funny how many of these tidbits like you
offered help reinforce the use of the language.  I have a challenge since I
use about 7 languages at the same time.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas