More newbie problems

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Nov 30 18:26:18 EST 2005

You are saving the new mainstack, then opening *that* file, not the old
file housing the mainstack you are moving, right?

Basically, each file represents a specific mainstack and its associated
substacks.

If you have mainstack A in file A.rev and mainstack B in file B.rev,
then make B a substack of A, save A into A.rev, and open B.rev, file
B.rev was never changed during the previous process, so B.rev still
opens with B as a mainstack...

Make sure you are opening your equivalent of A.rev, not B.rev, when you
are doing this testing.