ANN: Answer Dialog Patch Available

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:35:32 EST 2005

Hi Chipp,

I haven't downloaded your patch yet to have a look, but is it still necessary?
RunRev changed things in 2.6.0 so that the answer text wrapped, and
this caused some problems with cut-off text. However as far as I can
see, this was fixed in version 2.6.1

Are there still problems that I haven't encountered yet?

Cheers,
Sarah