AW: Front Stack/Window???

Thomas Fischer fischer at mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Nov 30 13:03:53 EST 2005

Hello,

actually, it might be useful to activate the Message Watcher (available in the Debug Menu when editing a script, but staying around after the script is closed). It will be necessary to suppress some messages (at least cRevGeneral - what is this, by the way? Revolutions version of HC'S idle message?), but then you can click around and see what messages are created (you have to guess where they go to, though). But you will see the "suspendStack" and resumeStack" quite nicely - and many others.

Thomas

Thomas Fischer
Salzburg