Constant 'Nonsense' about RR documentation

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Wed Nov 30 09:07:05 EST 2005

From: "David Burgun"

> RunRev is different in this respect and many times no one seems to
> actually know what is *supposed* to happen and I get a number of work
> arounds to a problem (from this list mainly) that may or may not work in
> all situations.

Wiki?

Dump the online docs into wiki pages, allow corrections/annotations to
accumulate, integrate revisions for next release of docs.

Wiki access could be through registered DreamCard or Revolution IDE,
simplifying the "qualified editor" screening process and eliminating the
wiki-link spammers and graffiti artists.

---- Jerry Muelver
---- "Wiki" is the answer. What was the question, again?