Substack Question

AbilityForms at aol.com AbilityForms at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 08:14:52 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

While reading the string of comments I was interested in the newbie question
about substacks. I'm also a newbie so I need some help in this area too.

What are the advantages of using a substack rather than just starting another
mainstack? I use several mainstacks because if one becomes corrupted I can
replace it easier from a backup. I realize Revolution is far more stable than
HyperCard was, but I've learned it's always a good idea to religiously backup.

Maybe if I had some examples of how a substack is superior to another
mainstack it would help me understand the advantage.

Joe,
Orlando, Florida