Transparency and PNG format

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Nov 29 18:17:58 EST 2005

I use transparent pngs all the time.  I think you do have to use an alpha
channel, which Revolution just uses.

If GraphicConverter isn't creating a PNG with an alpha channel, that could
be why they aren't showing up as transparent in Revolution.

The nice thing about alpha channels is that you can have semi-transparencies.