Following this List

kooto (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Tue Nov 29 14:26:27 EST 2005

> I want to keep following this list.  But, my inbox is getting
> blasted pretty good. Are there any other options for following this list,
> other than e-mail?  Is this shadowed to a forum anywhere?

Here is another threaded view of this active list hosted by Nabble archive. It allows different sorting and a powerful search:

http://www.nabble.com/Revolution---User-f2297.html

You can also use the Nabble email alert to get an alert only when your thread gets a response, vs getting a copy of every email on this list.
--
Sent from the Revolution - User forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/No-backgroundcolor-t633536.html#a1703852