Graphics primitives or SVG interpreter??

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Nov 29 11:47:33 EST 2005

Recently, Rob Beynon wrote:

> I'm  looking  for  either  an SVG to bitmap tool, so that I can import
> snapshots  of  SVG  files  into  REV,  =or= a set of graphics primitives
> (line,  box,  rotated  text  etc)  to  draw  simple  diagrams  in  x,y
> co-ordinate  space

One way to do what you want is to use Altuit's altBrowser plugin for Rev
that allows you to embed a Web browser in your stack.  Then if you have the
SVG browser plugin already installed on your system, you should be able to
display SVG images in your stack, and snapshot (screen capture) as
necessary.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director