No backgroundcolor

MisterX monsieurx at monsieurx.com
Tue Nov 29 02:26:35 EST 2005

Dan, Jacque

The border color changes the fields lines color and the border color
except when you set the 3D border (as Jacque noticed)... Then border
colors dont change as expected in WinXP at least...

It's actually lots worse than it seems because 2 pixel borders do look
colored in W2K, but the same borders on XP do NOT look good.

Over a bg color you dont see the border or the border bleeds through a 1
pixel frame which is inside teh field's border (xp design). So lots is not
porting smoothly from W2K to XP. OSX ports are just as chaotic...

cheers
Xavier

http://monsieurx.com/taoo