No backgroundcolor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 28 17:55:53 EST 2005

Dan Shafer wrote:
 > Jacque...
 >
 > Um, actually, foregroundcolor controls both text and border color.
 > bordercolor only works on buttons and scrollbars according to the docs.

Before I responded I did a quick test and foregroundcolor didn't change
the edges. Bordercolor did. But I had to turn off the threeD property to
see it -- with threeD turned on, the border was always gray no matter
what. In any case, the forecolor didn't change the border color of the
field.

This is all on OS X. Maybe there is a difference on other operating systems?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com