Need help opening a Macintosh Hypercard addess stack on a Windows PC with revolution

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Mon Nov 28 14:40:44 EST 2005

Wonder if it would make sense for the runrev team to translate that
specific HC stack (assuming they are using the one that was provided
by Apple) and to build a hypercard based exporter/importer (in case
they added some fields or buttons to the Apple stack). She could run
the exporter and have it dump the data to a text file, and then the
runrev equivalent could import that text file and add additional
buttons or fields as needed. Just a thought.
Kee Nethery