use-revolution Digest, Vol 26, Issue 115

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Mon Nov 28 14:09:28 EST 2005

When i did some full screen stacks w/o a menu bar and title bar at
800x600 with an 800x600 screen, I had to set the width to 800 and the
height to 600 (not just do the window size) to correct the window size
once the title bar and menubar were removed. then set the window
location to the screenloc to center it. I have just kept doing this in
rev and never checked if things were changed so that the screenrect
property is more menubar/titlebar independent. this might be forced
because of the mac menubar and how it works.

cheers,

jeff

On Nov 28, 2005, at 1:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com