Need help opening a Macintosh Hypercard addess stack on a Windows PC with revolution

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Nov 28 10:36:40 EST 2005

Debbie:

I'm sure everyone on the list thought someone else would answer your email.
I am on a Mac platform and only use windows in an emulator but I think I can
answer your question. I believe you need to send that hypercard stack to
someone who has runrev on a mac platform and have them convert it to runrev
first before you can access it with your windows version of runrev. I don't
think the windows version can open a hypercard stack directly.

But maybe someone who uses windows can correct me?

Bill

On 11/26/05 4:04 PM, "Debbie Segal" <sokol at rmi.net> wrote:

> I downloaded Revolution because i was told it would be able to open my
> Macintosh formatted hypercard address stack on  my Windows PC. I tried
> to open the stack using the File open stack command, but it did not see
> the stack in that window, so i changed the view to all files. Then it
> saw the stack, but when it tried to open it, i got a bunch of errors. I
> think I need to change the extension on the Hypercard stack file to a
> Revolution extension, but I don't know what that is. If this is not the
> answer, can anyone tell me how to get Revolution to read my Hypercard
> stack. It is saved on my PC's hard drive. Thanks,
>
> Debbie

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\