Daily Comics in RunRev... A Garfield a day keeps the stress away!

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Mon Nov 28 09:23:14 EST 2005

Hi,

Live is not all about business, sometimes you should do something
crazy with Revolution as well :-)

That's why I've just uploaded a small stack to RevOnline under
"General" or at the user "DMP".

It's called "DailyComics" and shows you the daily comic of Garfield,
Baldo, Broom-Hilda, etc.
I've made it possible to keep your favorites, but you can browse both
lists.

The only thing missing for me is a way to find out how to get the
comics of www.comics.com, so I can include the Daily Gilbert as well
to my favorites.
If anyone can tell me what the logic of the filenames on that website
could be, I'll update it this stack to include these as well

Enjoy!

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba
Tel. +32 (0)477 / 739 530