visualize fields?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Nov 27 22:25:12 EST 2005

On 11/27/05 7:51 PM, "Timothy Miller" <gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com>
wrote:

> In hyperCard, choosing the field tool caused all fields to be faintly
> outlined.
>
> As I recall, though I'm not certain, some key combination outlined
> even the invisible fields, and fields under other fields, when the
> field tool was chosen.
>
> Anyway, just outlining fields was very helpful for working with
> fields that have no border and sometimes have no contents.
>
> Is there a way to make Revolution do this, or something like it? If
> not, should there be?

There isn't AFAIK, but it wouldn't be hard to make a little utility that did
this whenever a key combination was pressed. Whether there *should* be is a
matter of opinion... personally I don't think so (seems like a neat utility
to me), but that's just me.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/