Pricing / entry cost for this tool

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Nov 27 21:33:11 EST 2005

Frank-

Sunday, November 27, 2005, 4:34:17 AM, you wrote:

> No, I wasn't thinking of MS.  It was Borland.  I Have Learning Editions of theirs.

Interesting. They don't seem to be available from their website, and
Google searches don't come up with anything.

(I didn't really think you had MS in mind...)

So what sorts of limitations do the Learning Editions set up for you
that my full versions would let me do? I take it that you can still
compile and create apps that don't require the IDE to run? Are you
somehow prevented from distributing these apps? And how much did you
have to pay for these versions?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net