visualize fields?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Sun Nov 27 20:51:13 EST 2005

In hyperCard, choosing the field tool caused all fields to be faintly outlined.

As I recall, though I'm not certain, some key combination outlined
even the invisible fields, and fields under other fields, when the
field tool was chosen.

Anyway, just outlining fields was very helpful for working with
fields that have no border and sometimes have no contents.

Is there a way to make Revolution do this, or something like it? If
not, should there be?

Cheers,

Tim